Wednesday 23 May 2012

Almost Over!

So I'm procrastinating (again), this time it's Maths revision. So I only have two exams left, Maths tomorrow and Law next week. This has been a tiring 2 weeks and I'm gonna miss college until September but guys, seriously, gaming marathon for three months!!!!

Tomorrow is going to be quite an exciting day, I'm buying things and I'm getting my first ever face piercing! SEPTUM! I've almost chickened out but me and my friend are going together as a kind of celebration for finishing college, even though, technically, I'm not. If I back I now, something dangerous may occur.

Also Eurovision on Saturday. God I'm so excited, I love it. EEEEP!

The weather has been really hot the last 2 days in England. I'm not sure how I feel about that to be honest. It's great, kind of, but recently, I'm more of a rain kind of gal. The period of rain in England was like angels falling from the sky!

So this post has been a little scattered but thanks for reading anyway and have an amazing week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment