Sunday 8 April 2012

Procrastination!


I am really tired right now, I can literally feel my eyes drooping but I can't be bothered to revise or move from this seat.
Things I was going to do today;
  • Revise for my A-Levels
  • Read my book
  • Finish season 1 of Veronica Mars
  • Workout
  • Tidy up
I finished Veronica Mars and I worked out so overall not a bad days work however I have been saying that I will revise for my A-Levels for like 3 days. Bloody hell...

Anyhoo...I really want to go downstairs and brush my teeth then crawl to bed, however, it's simply not meant to be. For me to get to that place of Utopia, I have obstacles to tackle that are not going to be tackled. Man, I really need to get my priorities in check. I'm also going to a car-boot sale tomorrow morning so in an ideal world, I should be asleep...but I'm not...so close, yet so far.

So the last season of Desperate Housewives is shaping up pretty nicely huh? I kind of forgot what happened to Ana and damn that Orson is a sonuvabitch! Gossip Girl was very good indeed, mental note, it's on tomorrow. I promise I will revise tomorrow...I swear. To be fair, I said that yesterday.

Okay...I'm going to go, I promise. Just change the font, add a picture and publish this waste-of-time-for-procrastinating-whilst-watching-family-guy post.

Happy living
xoxo

If you made it this far, well done. In reward, I will tell you something, something that will blow your mind so much you will be dead. Here it is:
You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind, 'cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment