Monday 9 April 2012

On My Nails?!

Currently, I'm wearing Lemon Ice-Cream by Barry M on my nails with a base coat of Sally Hansen's Double Duty base coat/top coat. I usually don't wear nail polishes as they always end up smudged or dented, no matter how much I leave them but with this base coat, they don't look too shabby. Also, it seems that if I wear nail polish for a long period of time, my nails start to make like a banana and split. Usually, my nails tend to be quite strong but it seems nail polish is my nails kryptonite.

Laugh at me as I show you my hand modelling fails...I'm really new at this....


The typical pose, not very good but I think the shadowing is quite artistic...no?...no...
Sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing...technology is very confusing.
I really tried to make this look like I wasn't a bear poser.

I tend to have quite bad blood circulation in my hands resulting in them being cold all the time and they also tend to get quite dry and wrinkled so I use this Wilko Hand and Nail Cream only available in Wilkinson in the UK. I'm not sure how well this works but it smells so freakin' good! It smells like raw Cocoa, not the artificial stuff but the hardcore real thing! I want to eat my hands sometimes but I control myself!

Thanks for reading
xoxo










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments :) Let me know how you get on if you do pick up that moisturiser!
    Love the lemon yellow nails - such a cute colour for spring :)
    I've not tried the lip markers, I'm afraid. I think they'll be too drying for my already dry lips. Try Googling them and checking out reviews on other blogs :)

    ReplyDelete