Monday 16 April 2012

Killing Time...

I've got like 23 minutes before I have to leave for college, not that anyone cares or is gonna read this. I have no idea what to do except make a post about how I'm not doing anything. Ultimately, I'm waiting for people to email me back about the Leaving Hogwarts piano sheet music by John Williams. I have sent out a lot of emails through pianofiles.com just praying that someone will get back to me and give me it so I can print it off, that's why I'm going to college mainly...

I have considered buying an electronic version however I will never buy from musicnotes.com again so you can forget that idea. Other than that, I can't find a reasonably priced piece or individually, it's mainly just in book form. Damn, why didn't I ask my first piano teacher to photocopy all of the songs that were in the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book. She got it on sale too...why am I so unlucky sometimes. Mind, this did happen like 3 years ago so maybe if I looked...

19 minutes. Okay, so I ache from my workout yesterday. I added a muscle workout from Pump It Up to my usual routine and I feel the burn. I like being in pain, it makes me feel like I did a decent workout. However, on my treadmill, the belt has been slipping for quite some time to the left side, and I've just realised that for some reason I thought it was to the right so I've been tightening the belt on the right. I don't understand how that's a 'however' or why you would care. Well my dad fixed it for me today, whilst my mam checked it by running. I wasn't there but the way I'm imagining it is pretty darn hilarious....

It's quite a sunny day today in my home town, I was on the bus coming home from college and I was staring at the sky and clouds, do you realise how gnarly and radical it looks. It's so bizarrely clear and beautiful. Thankfully, no one was sitting behind me whilst I was in awe of the sky.

15 minutes. Maybe I should go back my bag for my lesson. Don't want to be late....or do we...no we don't.

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment